Monday, December 19, 2011

Infatuation - Broccoli Head



Infatuation

I dreamed I was infatuated and caught between two people, one was a lady and another was Neil Tyson the astrophysicist that hosts Nova Science Now.

Broccoli Head

I had purchased from a market huge amounts of Broccoli and some Cauliflower to eat raw.  They sold the produce small or large bags. I added up all my money and purchased all I could.  I was sitting in a lean back chair eating.  After a time a person or two were watching me from a short distance but not really bothering me.  My sister did interfere at one point and it did frustrate me. What frustrated me more than anything was that one of the Broccoli heads turned into a small stock with a human baby head on the end.  I could not work out how I was supposed to kill it and eat it.  It was a moral problem of course and it frustrated the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment