Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Odd Score

               

I was on a road trip and it seems the end results were to score some sort of great dope.  It started with a drive out to a country area.  There was about five of us.  We stopped, pulled of the side of the road, and started down a path not well worn down a slight incline.  After we walked for some time I heard one of the others say, “Hey it’s the R people.  You know who they are right?”  One of the answers said, “Yup, the redneck, drinking crew.”  I then saw off to my right a band of people sitting on the ground that looked and sounded like the description that I had just heard about the.   We walked further and we got to a building and in the back a fenced in back yard.  Two of the others shimmied their way up and over the gate in a low spot and through a wire.  I was next and got to the wire and it was obvious that with my weight I wasn’t going to make it and said as much.  I backed off and started down and around the yard.  The others cut through the yard and cut off quite some distance from having to go the harder route that I had taken.  About the time I left the building I saw an Asian fellow coming up from the area I was and yelling at the others to stay off of the fence.  Below the house and continuing off to the right out of my sight was quite a steep hill and running down the side a series of netting dropping down the hill from the house to yet again out of my sight below us.   I started climbing the netting and met up with the others some ways away.  We made it to a ledge of sorts and I started to drop down off of my perch on a net and land below and my brother yelled hey watch it there is a major shark there.  I adjusted in the air to land a couple of feet further.  We all clogged through this smelly mud vegetation mix and all I could see are these little white creatures that looked a bit like a small bunny jumping up out of the mud with sharp teeth and the scariest thing I had seen for some time.  A few of them hit me and glanced off and they just kept jumping up in our path.  We finally made it past the worst of the mud and got to semi-hardened dirt and walked further until we saw one of the fellows make contact with some people there.  We went into a small home and got the drugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment