Saturday, September 3, 2011

Deep Empathetic Communion


I had gone to see a family that I had not known but we all wanted to get to know each other. I got into the house and the entire family was sitting in a living area that had several areas to sit.  I took a position on the floor near the center of the family.  As we started conversation a little girl maybe 7 or so came over and got close.  She held on to me and put herself in my arms and snuggled next to my chest.  I felt very strange about this as this is not a loved relative this is a stranger and that sort of close contact is not really alright.  Then her father said she likes to touch, feel others it's ok. I still felt very strange and wanted to remove myself from the situation.  I did not get up and tried to be ok with it for now.  In a bit of time another of the girls in the family maybe 10 or so came over and got near but maybe not quite so over my chest.  The younger of the two left.  As I continued conversation with the adults of the family I started to feel something palpably different in my emotions.  I could tell that something was not right or better yet it was right and to the fantastic of right!  The family were all super Empaths and could read, feel and share emotions on a much deeper level than any of us have ever done so.  I now understood what was welling up in me something that I was not used to, a real caring, responsibility for good and desire to make a better world.  As we continued our conversation it was more like a communion.  One of the girls that had come closer told me that the boy I made out to be about 6 would also have come closer but his skin broke out with a rash when he got too close to someone.  They pointed over and the boy showed the back of his hand and it was broken out but I guess not as bad as it could have been if he had made his way closer.  
----
When I had awakened from this dream.  I laid there in total awe for a bit and then found myself tearing up wishing that it was true and wishing that I could make it true.  I had felt so warm, so true, so very free and uncontaminated.  It was an amazing feeling.  It wasn't until later in the day that I remembered the concept of "Rainbow Children."  I have a link that will explain from another's point of view what that is but the way I have always felt about it was that children of our future may very well be more spiritual, more empathetic and more free of ills of humankind.   I do hope that this is so and if it is a fraction of how I felt when I awoke humankind will be just OK. 


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how you can dream those detailed dreams and at the same time feel so deeply about them. I think it shows what a caring person you are. :)

    ReplyDelete