Thursday, September 1, 2011


My family and friends were with me outside.  We had one bench where my father and a few others were sitting and I and many others of us were on the ground just ahead of them.  There was an attempt at an outdoor showing.  This was to be more art and fun stuff than a movie or anything of that sort.  I, on the ground just in front of my father, touched him and gave to him what I hoped would be received as a loving gesture on his leg.  I told the others around me that it was amazing how many stars we could see.  A time or two my father got up to help or check one thing or another and I could hear someone saying that he was anxious about the whole thing. 

A bit later a dear friend from years past gave me two long candles, both white, and was asked to carry them with the left hand just in front of the center of my chest and the right about 18 inches in front of it.  The candles were lit but acted more like a light stick and had a nice white green glow.  I was to get up and walk around the area which I did. 

The group of friends and I walked up a hill to a small home or cabin there and went inside.  Immediately I noticed that the floor was very messy but most of the mess appeared to be wood chips.  Others worked on starting a large fire in the wood stove nearby and after they had gotten it going  I stood very near it as I was chilled.  There were animals dogs and other that were playing on the floor among us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment