Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Huge horses and the Nightmare in the making


I was going across Snoqualmie pass in Washington state from East to West on a snowmobile.  There were a lot of snow banks, blowing snow and ice both black and obvious.  I had a lot of obstacles but finally got to a small town.  I got off of the machine and I bumped an 18-wheeler truck and it started rolling down the street.  I was worried as hell and started running over to watch its path.  A bit later the owner brought it back up to its spot just about the time I realized that I would not have been in any trouble because it was on him as he had not to had it in park well enough.

A bit later I saw a man and a very large horse he was jerking the horse by a large chain and making the horse squeal loudly.  He made the horse land on the back of his neck and the horse stayed there until he yet again jerked.  He was doing other things just as disgusting.  I went behind a building and yelled, "you asshole."

Another lady came over and was wincing and moving about when I caught a glimpse of the area again and noticed the horse was not a usual horse it was enormous.  I would suggest he was the size of five horses, not even a Clydesdale of the grandest scale was this size.  The huge horse broke loose and went into a large inlet of water.  A short moment thereafter I heard a major thundering slap and I saw an Orca hit the water in full pursuit of the giant horse.  And just as the horse had been outsized this Orca was a nightmare in my waking eye.  Directly behind that flopped another huge Orca heading the way of the horse and it was a full out nightmare in the happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment