Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Visiting with the greys


I was at my parents house where many of us in the family had gathered to visit and catch up with one another.  My parents were there some of the young ones of the family, my aunt and uncle and two non-family visitors, a couple looking to be in their 40s. 

The room was active with talk.  I was sitting beside my aunt who I had always been very close with.  We had talked about many things.  At one point my Uncle, who was on the other side of the room, sat up, winced and pulled his arms in over his belly.  My aunt had also seen it and said, "see he knows he is..." and I finished for her saying, "I call them greys."  What was meant by this was the my uncle was not there in the flesh he was with us in spirit form or you might say as a ghost, spirit of the dead, or maybe apparition.  She had meant that my uncle had seen himself in a mirror and did not like the way he looked and was covering himself the best he thought he could.

Later as my aunt and I talked the lady of the couple that was not true family had stood up to straighten clothing and I saw that she too was a grey, something I had not known before that moment.  I motioned to my mother who had been sitting beside her and she seemed to know what I was noticing and acknowledged that she too knew the reality.

My conspirator and loving aunt I knew was a grey and was appreciative that I had this time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment