Friday, October 14, 2011



I was along with a bus load of others on a field trip. We had taken the bus out to a wooded area. Where the bus parked we could see a bulldozer moving quite a bit of dry brown earth, could hear the large engine there. When we got out I could see that others began running away toward the forest looking under trees and so on so as I followed and watched I could see that much like a egg hiding for Easter hidden among the roots of the trees were vegetables, well actually at first I just saw a tomato. It was a nice looking rather largish beef steak tomato.

Someone had grabbed it so I went to another tree and as I made my way I could see one fellow kneeling down eating his tomato. I then found one of my own and then another and another. Then as I moved around I saw large, very large tomatoes that were on the green side and the size of footballs. I kept working my way back from where we came in as did the others as they fanned out. We had gone significantly far away now but there were still tomatoes and then I found huge egg plants and more tomatoes.

I was thinking that there wasn’t any way that we would be able to move through the forest as we were unless there was much of the earth moved and the small brush removed but as it was I could move quite freely further and further. I could move left and there was a road heading one way back at an angle and other roads going here and there. I wasn’t sure how to get back now and it worried me some but I wasn’t extremely frightened. About that time I saw a large machine like a bellows and oven running a short distance away. It was very large and seemed eerily to fit in this odd landscape

No comments:

Post a Comment