Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rubber Balls and the Bus


I was in a classroom and during class I was rolling all sizes of rubber balls down the rows.  We got out of class and my rolling continued in the wide halls.  However I had to be stealthy and I wanted a lot of balls out there.  I would throw them when no one was looking and it might be a pea size ball and then again with a large tennis ball size, of course this was all when no one was looking.  I also would lean down and tie a shoe and drop a few balls on the floor.  I wanted the whole environment to change and be my balls.  I had just dropped a few balls when I tied my shoe and a man came by and he asked me if the universe was going to end.  I could then feel that I was in a somewhat religious environment.  I told him that I thought it was but I did not know when and that I would have to investigate.

A bit later in the morning I caught up with the man as he was in a hurry to a meeting and I told him that I had looked it up and initially I got information to follow up called "The butterfly circle" and something called CA which was the field of study.  The man hurried off with that information.  Later he and many others of us were in a bus heading off for an event.  In the bus I had asked if there were any good places to go on a date around the area.  I don't recall getting good feedback.  Later we stopped into a place that I am not absolutely sure of its reason for being but I and quite a few others of us were just in waiting mode.  I told one fellow I was going to ask one of the guys behind the counter if the good game was in the back room.  I just wanted to see what his reply would be.

There seemed to be a lot of workers mostly all women and a few came in while we were waiting but we were waiting a long, long time.  Toward the end of this everyone went outside to leave and I was left inside and I remember that I had been feeling that I would not be going on a date because I was just too fat and I could not really get hard easily so it was just too embarrassing.  I stayed in the business and I was barefoot and I started looking at the bottom of my foot and it had a giant blister bubble that I peeled back and under it were several blister bubbles that I could scrape off with a knife.  A man told me that this was something that happened and that I had to get them taken better care of.  He asked me if I had used some anti-bacteria goo that was on the wall in a dispenser and I said no but I did then grab some and smear it inside the big blister bubble and then on the outside of it and the rest of my foot.  He asked me where my shoes were and I told him I had not brought any and he said I needed to.  I then went outside as the bus were leaving and they waited to let me in to the bus where it was already very crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment