Monday, October 10, 2011

My Aunt and Mind Control


I was in a place where others I found were able to take control of my surroundings.  I had taken my aunt with me and she had disappeared.  I was looking to safely get her out.  It was mind control being thrust upon me and my mind would turn to mush and I could not string together good thoughts to get anything done.  I was fighting it and I had all the motivation in the world which was to help my aunt that I loved dearly.  I was walking down hallways and made it to what I thought was a sleep quarters and was yelling out, "Lila, are you there?" I kept going up and down the corridor and finally my aunt yelled out from a bunk on the far end, "Yes I'm here".

There was a thin sheet hanging in front of the bunk and she stuck her head out.  I started to help her up and she was explaining to me that she had been gone to somewhere else and that she was just senseless until just now.  She had at first heard me but could not answer and finally was able to fight through enough to call out to me.  I kept lifting her up and we started to walk.  I then started getting sensations of drifting away and could not control it.  I used music to try to get myself under control and I ran a mantra about how awesome music was and how much it meant in my life. It seemed to help but I just did not ever get to the end of the hall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment