Saturday, April 30, 2011

The bank and the walk Home



The Bank and the walk home

I was in a city living with my parents in a room on the third floor of a building.   I went across the street to the bank to set up a personal account and all I had on was a towel around my bottom half and a t-shirt.  I apologized to them for my appearance and then asked them repeatedly how I could easily get cash to take with me when I needed to.  They gave me a big sales speech and I said isn’t there a way just to get cash when I want it and they said yes but…  I never did get a good answer.  I went back across the street and went up two flights of stairs and did not want to take more so I got on a conveyer belt that was about a foot wide and it took me across a room.  I later figured it was for shoes or something.  I nearly got hurt getting off.  I found an elevator and got to floor three with everyone along the way laughing at my appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment