Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hidden Room - Log Cabin, Menacing People and Investing



Hidden room

I had a hidden room.  I could do what I wanted and I could party there which was exactly what was going down.  A huge amount of people there and how did they get in?

Investing

My wife and I lived in a log house.  I was lying down on a small sofa on the second floor.  It was a large open house.   A group of people came in and they had started milling around in the house and I was not sure why they were there.  There were half dozen menacing men and others.  There was a long pair of scissors beside me that I grabbed and kept as a weapon if needed.  There was a red headed woman sitting on the dryer and I asked her what her business was.  She said that there was someone dying and she pointed to another set of washers and dryers.  I said, "How do we stop it?" She said, "I don't know."  I responded,  "look inside of yourself you were able to tell us what was going on so look inside and tell us what to do."  She said she couldn't so I decided we may not be able to stop it.  I told her that we already knew because my wife had known when she was working with the washer and dryer but that we thought it was good of her to let us know.   I approached the other group of people that were at first lounging on a long couch and then they had moved into the recreation room playing pool.  They would not say what was going on so I finally said OK last chance.  You are out of here but I need to know what is going on.  This one middle-aged lady told me that they wanted to invest in and she told me her plans.  She convinced me so I said ok I am going to give you $2000.00 right now and you can spend it on whatever you want.  You can spend it on potato chips you can invest, whatever you want to do with the money do it.  I said but you come back to me if you know that you can make money and you have a business plan and everything is in order and I will invest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment