Sunday, April 17, 2011

School Scandal, The trade and In the Car



I was in school studying music. The class felt that I was cheating and was spending too much time on it at home. I kept telling them that the computer crashed all the time.  This was a major controversy.  They had started paperwork to see if they could tell if I was the one that was cheating.  I went to my wife’s parent’s house I saw something was going on. She was with her brother. A little girl was on the roof and Barb’s brother was getting her down.  There was a pair of pants up on the roof and the girl said that it was time to swing and that she wanted to trade us some things she was carrying.  We took the items that she offered us and we gave her the pants that were on the roof.  I went into a room with light to look at the items that we had traded for and there was a bunch of watches and in another part of the box that they were in was a bunch of junk and in yet another section was berries.  I had gone over to commiserate about the scandal in school but after the trade I needed to head back, and I was getting grief for doing so.  I headed back and there was a lot of snow.  I had to cross a bridge and the snow built into a pretty full white-out.  It finally was easier to see and I sped across the bridge at a high rate of speed.  I then found myself behind a car with a man with long bushy hair.  I couldn’t see anything around him and it was irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment