Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fixing the Bleeder


I was with my father and we were looking to repair the health of one of our frozen human subjects.  This was taking place in the lower floor where the temperature was kept very, very cold.  We knew that one of them had an arterial bleed and my father was sent to fix it.  We kneeled down to make the repair.  My father stripped off the husk to the outside of a mashed vegetable matter that was going to be the base for the repair and would be mixed with the subjects own skin and meat to plug the hole that was a major bleeder.  As my father readied the ingredients I saw the cold dark cloudy eyes of the person opened and showed some sort of life.  I yelled out that the person had opened their eyes and my father looked at me and rolled his eyes as if I were a complete idiot.  Just a moment later the person lifted up off their spot and took both hands and started making a rowing type action as if they were going to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment