Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gushing flood waters and Holding on to Life by a Thin Line


There were great gushes of a flash flood river that was flowing down off of a forested Mountain headed directly towards me and others.  It was coming down from our front right.  I was lucky enough to have been one of the few people that were on top of a wooden tower building.  Many people were getting carried away by the water or were trying to find footing somewhere on the land on either side.  It slowed to a mere trickle for just a few moments but I could see toward the top of what my sight could see on the Mountain side that water was slowly building and would soon flow once again.  The water began again with immense gushes carrying great force with it.  There were others on the top of this tower and I was terrified that they would push me either on purpose or by accident and I would lose my grip and fall.  As it was I was lying there but no real grip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment