Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Employment and Space Cadet Stools


I was seeking employment and I was first trying out for the office work side but when I was interviewed it became obvious to the interviewer that I would make a great employee but that my true talent would be in sales.  I was sent to speak with two men that would help me work through what would be needed to see if I really would be a good fit and to let me see if I thought I would enjoy it.  

They had me follow them to a horse show shaped counter with bar stools, however this was not a bar. I sat at the bar around the corner but near another man just around the corner.  I had my left elbow up and slumped against it. When I did that I was too close to the other man who moved his drink.  I sat up straight.  One of the two men I was to talk to got up and went to a console of sorts not far to his right which was also to my right. 

The man starting working the touch screen. I saw a wrapper of wood above and in front of the entire length of the horse shoe bar and on it was an LED TV screen for each stool.  I saw mine light up and said Space Cadet 1.  The man that was at the touch screen quickly moved to the stool to the right of where he was manipulating the touch screen and he touched a screen there also.  At that time every LED around the bar lit up with Space Cadet and then the next number in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment