Monday, September 5, 2011

Postage Stamps Kill and my Father Drives Terribly


We had heard a report on TV that the postage stamps that were being sold at a quick store that we knew were killing people. They were lick stamps and if you licked them you would die soon after the poison on them got into your system.  We saw the report that showed a man's family speaking about their loss.  The scary part about this is my mother had gotten some of the stamps.  We got to her with my father driving and we told her about it.  Then I and my brother decided we better get rid of ours.  I licked one of mine for some reason and then quickly before I swallowed I collected some water in my mouth and rinsed and spit.  My father was driving us meaning my mother, brother and I and we were headed somewhere.  He was driving fast and my mother and I both yelled at him to take it easy.  This only spurred him on to drive worse.  

He intentionally spun around corners and through small gates.  My mother wanted to drop by that store so we got close and my father slowed down and she got out but the car was moving as my father took off.  We collected her back up and I yelled at him over having done that to my mother.  He again was taking risks in his driving he should not have been taking.  We spun around a corner and the car slid to the side and then headed straight into a building.  This time I could see we were not going to get out of the collision.  I braced and could see my brother next to me brace with arms over head.  Sure enough we hit the building.  I was sure we were dead if the building was cement and block.  We got lucky and it was a wood framed building with no wall on the inside.  We smashed through it and then through a port of potty that happened to be set up on the far side of the building.  We went out the other side and into a mesh metal fenced open yard  

Disclaimer - The reason the Eid stamp is in this post is because I love the fact Postal supported Muslims not because I am against Muslims!

No comments:

Post a Comment