Sunday, May 1, 2011

A friendly alien



I was a teenager and had gone to visit some relatives in another city.  They had about five boys in the family and three girls.  I felt like the odd one out.  Most of the kids were sitting around the pool being sarcastic and ragging on each other and it was a lot of fun.  The next day I thanked everyone and told them I had a good time and I was a country boy so I appreciated it.  I vaguely remembered what could have been me kissing another guy.  I remember leaving and we had to make our way down a large icy mountain. It took crampons and gear to make it.  I remember just as I left that what appeared to be the mother of the family said her name was Lisa and she did an unveil that showed she looked like an alien.  Slowly the rest of the family started showing their alien forms also.  They said they needed my cooperation and help

No comments:

Post a Comment