Saturday, August 6, 2011

Three Dreams about Family




I dreamed about three of my family one that is dead and two that are alive.  The first was my uncle Martin who is dead.  I remember hanging out with him and I ran up behind him and gave him a hug around his middle as if I were a kid and said it was good that he was around again.  Also he was cleaning pits of pitch or something from a long bladed knife.  My Unvle was always very good with his hands and this was being done in the care that he always took care of things.
---

The next was a dream where I was protecting my older brother.  I don’t recall anything beyond the fact that I was sticking up for him.
---

The next was a dream about my father.  He was very ill.  I had gone into his bedroom at one point and visited with him and I lay down beside him as he had said he wanted someone to lay with him.   I also recall that he had sat up at one point and had a black spot on the back of his hand about the size of two quarters in size.  I did not know what it was but I felt it was malignant.  I remember thinking that it was not healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment