Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Vat



I was looking directly at the "Vat".  There were five channels of water about 20 yards long.  On each of the channels end leaning up against the wall of the channel was a human like growth but partly unformed and in most cases deformed.  On one channel were two figures leaning up against the wall.  One was a large headed humanoid head that was working to keep its head above water as the pond flowed with windblown waves.  Below the water line was another figure popping up for a mere moment and then back down under the water. Eventually I could see that the one under the water ceased movement.The pond raised and the last I saw as I looked away was that big head was fast losing his ability to keep above water and I was certain would soon go under forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment