Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snow Descent - Those in Metal Tubs





Snow Descent

We were at the top of a building looking down over the side. There was another short wing on each side as well. However we could not see the bottom as the entire side was nothing but snow. In fact one could jump and only feet away would land in the first of the snow.

I was alongside several other men. The aim today was to take a risky ride down to the bottom via the snow. I was not at all experienced in this. The others were. I watched as the gentlemen before me yelled out to each other across the expanse of the building and then jumped into the snow. They had providentially communicated the tactics for today’s attempt, unfortunately for me it was in another language that I heard someone else say was "Vienne". I could see from the man closest to me that he jumped straight down parallel to the side of the wall and then when the snow stopped him he would use a swimming motion and drop another few feet. At the risk of being left behind I jumped in and started making my descent. I had jumped in the channel created by the fellow I had been watching. Later I thanked him for helping me make this attempt.

Those in Metal Tubs

I walked by a series of metal tubs sitting on the floor. The tubs were round and about five feet in diameter. Inside the tub were white skinned naked people. Some were having playful sex, others were sitting back in the tubs and others were under the water obviously drowned. The tubs were not relaxing hot tubs they were stark corrugated metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment