Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Great Way to Go and also The Children Tucked Away


                                    A Great Way to Go

I was motivating down a sidewalk on my rear-end.  It was as though this was the only good way to get from place-to-place with speed and style.  The few things that made this odd was that there was a man beside me that I was passing on the right and somehow I felt he was doing something to irritate me.  The other thing was that I was holding a pair of pliers in my right hand and dangling something off the end of them.

The Children Tucked Away

This night I was visiting a lady that was a friend.  We were in jovial conversation.  I was talking to her and said hello to her children.  I talked first to her daughter, which was tucked away inside of a makeup container about the size of a small Noxzema jar.  It seemed normal enough at the time.  She made mention of her brother and I looked over to see him tucked safely away in a small, elongated box about 9 inches long that was made out of a thin cardboard on two sides and see-through plastic on the other two.  It reminded me of the plastic boxes some times used to wrap roses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment