Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bear - Board Game and Red Bugs

Bear


I was in a large area where many, many people lived but I was being held captive.  The problem was that much of it was a psychological holding over me.  I remember there came a time where I took a pill and I saw a man walk over to a small bed he was folding back and I was watching him.  I said hello Bear because he had the face of a bear.  He said to me, “Finally you can see me.”  Later I recall fighting with a piece of metal in my hand and fighting off one after the other of people as I went about the complex. 

Board Game and Red Bugs


I was standing over a board game.  On the board was a mixture of white rectangular board pieces and there were small quarter inch –bright red little bugs that were slowly moving in on the white pieces and appeared to be attacking them.

1 comment: