Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The following eye



I saw something in the mirror of our home bathroom that frightened me.  It was distinctly an eye, nothing more but a very detailed eye looking back at me. I was quite shaken.  I was living at home with my parents. There was a family of four staying with us that were family friends.  It was time to go to the bed for the night.  We had been hanging out in one end of the house.  I started walking toward the other end to go to bed.  I noticed that the lady of the family was hanging out and it just didn't feel right.  I started walking away and the lady caught me and handed me a photo and told me to look at it.  As I walked away I looked and there was the eye that I had seen so clearly in the mirror.  Now I was really shaken.
Later I had stopped my car on the side of the road to speak with my oldest brother who had stopped in his car.  He told me that he had seen the eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment