Monday, November 15, 2010

Ants in the lawn and iMedia

My father had asked me if I wanted to stay the night with my aunt and uncle. I said absolutely. They were my favorites people on earth outside of my family. I awoke the morning after I had stayed there. I was in a queen bed and had made myself feel at home. I got up and looked out the large window that was a window on the second story of the home and had a drape which was open. It was a nice morning out but it seemed there might have been a storm during the night. There was a large lawn and on the lawn were at least a dozen branches and parts of branches from evergreen trees. It looked as if they had been blown down during the night. I could see black ants the size of a medium sized dog and they were on top of what looked like a white rectangular piece of vinyl. They were crawling around there and very near the branches that had come down.

My aunt was yelling from downstairs for me to get up and come down. I wanted to make sure someone had pictures of what was in the back yard. I grabbed my iPhone as it was the only camera I had nearby and before I could get to the window and get my favorite camera app up on the phone I could hear my aunt yelling again for me to come down. She was quite persistent and made a statement that if I didn't come down now I could not check out or play with what was there when we got back. Back from where I am not sure. I said OK and got myself together and headed down the stairs in bounds. She was at the bottom working her fingers around on a small electronic and a little frustrated as she could not get it to do what she wanted it to do. As I came down I said have you gotten pictures of the back yard yet. I was basically ignored and I could tell that she just didn't feel like it was any big deal that it get done. As I got beside her I could see that she was holding a media player and it was called iMedia. I looked around and on the bottom of the stairs were other boxes, long rectangle ones.

Next I was back upstairs on the bed and was putting on clothes that were there on the end of the bed. Instead of a head board on the bed it had a large piece of furniture that had a two foot top that items could be put on and I could see that sitting there was a small box whose lid was snapped down. I snapped it open and in it was two small white pills neatly placed in small pill wells. I could see they were a new medication that I was to start that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment