Monday, November 29, 2010

Horse and Pavement - Investigating the Ranch - Viewing files on the nearest window

Horse and Pavement

My uncle, other relatives and I were getting out of a car after parking on a curb near to a business that we were going to enter. We had to cross the street and as we were parking looking in the direction we needed to go I saw a rather amazing sight.

There was a metal horse dipping its head down to take bites of the new pavement that had been laid there in the recent past. The horse had a wheel base like that of a small car and then a long metal neck about 10 to 12 feet long and a grand looking horses head at the tip. It was grazing the pavement that we needed to cross.

Investigating the Ranch


I was trying to get evidence on a person that was being sought for some major crimes. It appeared that it meant the imprisonment of several people and various other crimes. I went to this individual’s house and was welcomed in along with several other folks. I intended on having a serious discussion with our person of interest and the others were there with me for a gathering. We had all come in a big yellow bus the kind that might have taken students to school.

At the ranch a bit out of town I was greeted and then left to wait in a room near the entrance while the others were taken elsewhere. I noticed while waiting that this was indeed a big spread here at the ranch. I was called on my cell phone and I reported that I had not yet talked to our man. At that time I decided that snooping for evidence was as good a plan as any, particularly because this individual did not know the reason I was there so I headed out on a hunt.

Viewing files on the nearest window

I was working at Microsoft and had been attempting to do something in a department although I didn't work in it and my friend Tanya needed some files. I went to the nearest window and unzipped the files so that they could be seen. Other files were not zipped so I just drag and dropped onto the windows. There she looked over the files and quickly gathered them up so that she could get them off the window before the big boss came by and saw what the files were and that I was sharing them with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment