Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just the Right Book - Sharks

Just the Right Book

I was in an airport shopping the small shops there for a book to take with me on a flight. I found a small book on pheromones. I felt it was a bit skimp on content but the subject was interesting enough that I chose to purchase this as my book to take along.

Sharks

I was working on my computer which was sitting on a small computer hutch that was up against the far wall of a small office room. I was on line and was surfing from web site to web site with my favorite browser. The current site of interest was showing previews of upcoming reruns of old star trek shows with Kirk and Bones.

Another site showed a man that was trying to help another man quit a serious problem by giving him very tough love help. The man in need of help was standing up showing his large strong body. He was wearing a very expensive leather biker jacket. The help was being administered from slightly behind and to the side of the bulky leather-clad man. The helping man made a point of telling the leather-clad man that he was sure what he was about to do would help. I got the distinct feeling that the true meaning of the message was, "buddy you don't have a clue the power behind this one." At that time he held a small object in his hand and while muttering under his breath concentrated very hard on his mission. Then with conviction he jabbed several spots on the man’s sleeves and side each time saying "Sharks!" and a small shark would develop at that spot squirming under the cloth.

Another page I downloaded a spider's nest looking very much like a wasp hive. When I realized that the nest was just developing the spiders inside it and they would burst out at any moment I jumped out of my computer chair and knocked over a small table that was in the center of the room. There between the legs of the knocked over table was the nest that I had downloaded along with a world globe without a stand. My downloading had been truly fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment