Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Treatment - Eyes

The Treatment

I was watching me get a strange sort of treatment or torture I am unclear which. I was being submerged under water in what for the life of me was like a metal cake pan. There was a piece of bread being laid over my mouth and a band of strapping placed to hold it in position there. I was allowed to keep my nose above water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyes

I was in a real need of destroying eyes. I was watching some women in a kitchen making the meal and there on the counter amidst the other foods and utensils was an eye spying on them. I went to the bedroom and sure enough there on the floor was another eye which I popped with a hammer and then I hit another round object which was a balloon that had another balloon layered inside of it. When I popped the outer balloon the other floated up in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment