Saturday, June 11, 2011

The death, Christopher Meloni and the Green Syringe



I was living in a psych ward. There were many others. I had gone into the restroom with another fellow and he had been doing some things at the sink wrong so I slapped him.  His head went under a sink full of water.  It took me a moment to pull his head out and it came out as a skull and the man was dead.

I later explained to my group in therapy and to the staff that it was an accident.  However they needed to know for sure.  They set up for an interrogation of sorts with a fellow that knew me.  I volunteered to do this though I was terrified.  I knew about these kinds of interrogations and it was not something that I wanted to be involved in.

A fellow picked me up and took me on the bus. We got out on a street and both of us casually dribbled a basketball down the street to the building we were headed.  I knew that other staff was watching out the windows of the building behind us.  We got into the building and went into a room where another fellow let us into the door of a room.  I walked inside and Christopher Meloni was the fellow that was going to do the interrogation.   He had a large syringe that he was filling to the top with a greenish drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment