Monday, June 20, 2011

Serial Killer



I was reading a book about a serial killer. I read the background of the killer to get a good idea what he was like.   I was also following a man I thought was a serial killer, the same man I was reading the book about.  I read the first chapter right to the point he killed someone and was moments away from the same moment in my real time life.  A moment later the killer struck and killed. 

I read the next chapter and in both the book and in real time the killer struck and killed.  Again the next chapter and the next, and the next. This occurred for every chapter I had read. I went to the police and told them exactly what had happened.  I am sure this was completely irregular for them and I was sure I was also then and forever going to be looked upon as suspicious.  However they decided to as they say give me enough rope to hang myself. 

I read and then followed the killer and the law followed me.  Again a killing.  At the end of the day I was sleeping in the dormitory room I always head been and was now under suspicion by the killer who was in the bed at the far end of the dormitory.  I was completely afraid for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment