Monday, June 13, 2011

Saving Myself in Wartime



I was off shore in a ship and was then on a Japanese beach and I knew they were my enemies and I must not be caught.  I ended up hiding on the beach under a tarp, what maybe looked like a broken down boat of some sort.  I hid there as rows up on rows of soldiers went by rushing around doing business and just up the hill was what appeared to be a big supply center with rows of items in bins along a football sized area.  I eventually found my way up the hill and attempted to get supplies out o the bins myself for keeping myself warm and safe along with trying my best to get rid of the items that made me stand out.  I slid around from location to location and finally into an area of offices toward the back.  I hid in one room for quite some time.  I know that eventually I was apprehended by a person of status who took me with him on a long flight and trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment