Saturday, July 23, 2011

The club the shooting and the death



I was working at a large club with many tables.  We had let go of the fun goers at the club and it was now empty so we began cleaning up.  I began by mopping.  I was new and had no real idea how to mop the club as there was litter all over the entire thing.  Instead of sweeping however we were including me, mopping.  I went from row to row mopping between tables and then got to one side3 of the club that had big large fruit sized chunks on the floor. I had mopped for a bit then saw another lady working in from the other side on my row.  We met in the middle and as we did I made a big swing with my mop head to the front of me.  After I did that the lady said never go that direction.  You were going fast with me and I thought you were fast enough to go over there with it.  She pointed at an industrial sink area.

Later at the club a man was on the upper level. There was a wide footway and a rail up above where they looked down at the lower floor.  He shot a pistol at someone below and then went off the top to the lower floor to kill himself.

Later there were many trying to figure out why the man had shot his weapon at the other man. The other man was a powerful man so it was a pressing investigation.  I had also been working for this man, the man of power.  He, I and others of a team of close confidants were in a discussion who or why it might have happened.  After we had discussed things we had decided that it was a man that was at the club.  We set in motion a plan to draw his attention.

Another day at the club I had made a phone call to the man's team.  They came to the club and investigated the car.  They knocked at the window and I talked to them. They asked me questions and were not getting the information they wanted and tried the door.  I knew then that it was them that had done the dirty deed.  They left.  I went into the club and started to pass along the information that I knew it was him and he would be in the club.  I also strapped a pistol to my lower leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment