Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hugh Laurie, the Idiots and the Road Trip



I was younger than I am now and alone not married.  I went to Eastern Washington.  I had gone over with a group of people but did not have a particular ride home.  I went fishing with Hugh Laurie from the TV show “House”. When I got back the next morning I found out that the group of people that I had gone over with had been partying the night before and really just being idiots and breaking things, getting food on chairs, being obnoxious to the staff and more.

I started finding out slowly as I was asking for a ride home and none of the people that were not the ones causing trouble wanted to give me the time of day and was showing their distaste for me and the others.  They started letting me know here and there the idiotic things that had been done.  I talked to my group of people and tried to get them motivated to cook and eat what little food they had and to clean things up and apologize to the others.  This helped only slightly and I had told a couple of the people I was out for a ride myself that I had not been involved and I would look for a ride on my own.  I told this same thing to the innocent people and management.  I did ask Hugh Laurie for a ride and he was also hesitant as some items of his had been messed with.  I was trying to find time to take a quick shower along the line while working the room the best that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment