Friday, February 4, 2011

Alien infiltration



Aliens were infiltrating the human race. When they changed they would look exactly like any human. I could see this going on and I was running from them. I was at an industrial complex and was climbing away from the ones that had already changed. I was about 20 feet above the ground and was climbing from sprocket to chain-guard to anything else that was a foot or hand hold. I could see I was about to get to a place where I had no other holds and was contemplating having to jump to the ground. Later I was lying down on a long piece of shiny metal covering a large collection of equipment. I could hear loud noise heading my way that ended up being a large crowd of humans running away from the others. They ran by me and into a tunnel of equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment