Friday, February 11, 2011

The Talking Jesus Box

The Talking Jesus Box


I had a small camping cooler sized see-through plastic box. I used it for putting things in. I had taken out a two-hand sized oval piece of something to eat that had the markings that looked like Cauliflower or a brain. When I took it out the box said and taking out …, speaking to me about what had been done with the contents. I took a bite and it seemed that it was spoiled so I tossed it aside. About that time the box said, “Jesus is out.” I looked inside the container box at another polished plastic box about the size of a small jewelry box that was part of its contents. This box was segmented into several small compartments and one of the compartments had popped open, evidentily the lid had lost grip. I shut the compartment and the container box spoke again saying, “And Jesus is back.” I took out the jewelry sized box and set it aside and of course the container box spoke, “And Jesus has left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment