Saturday, February 12, 2011

The wrestler's home and the gentle slopes



I was visiting a home of a fellow who was a professional wrestler. We were in a large room at the back of his home. Our large comfortable chairs were facing away from the room looking out floor to ceiling glass windows on three sides. Outside was a beautiful meadow of long wild grass and scattered timber. It was a breezy day and the grass was gently blowing. I leaned over and spoke to the owner of the home who was in the comfortable chair next to me. “This is a very relaxing home,” I said. He then asked me if I would follow him.

We went out a door on that end of the house and headed down the slopes of the mountain that the home was perched at the top of. We were skiing but it seemed that we were coupled together but not uncomfortably. The slopes were a perfect fun glide down the mountain until we reached one section that surprised me as we angled down a narrower steeper path. We reached the bottom of the path and I found that it was a short walk and drop to a sidewalk of a city near a doorway that we then entered. It was the lobby of a large hotel. We headed back through the lobby toward the elevator when my host was greeted by Hulk Hogan and started a conversation. I continued on toward the elevator.

No comments:

Post a Comment