Monday, February 7, 2011

Strike Game - Spinal Tap

Strike Game



My mother and I were playing a game. We were both sitting on a piano bench and above us on the wall was a white board. It was my turn and I needed to take a long black stick with a striker on the end and strike it efficiently on the white board and then bring the stick end down and light two small balls that were sitting in a tray. The usual way to strike and light was to right-stab the white-board, which was similar to a right-click on computers. I eventually started doing a straight stab at the white-board with some force behind it for my strike and light.

Spinal Tap


I was in a room where two people were getting a spinal tap of the most brutal sorts. They had on white hospital gowns with the back down on. They had a huge hole that was caused in their back and a white viscous fluid was running out on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment