Sunday, February 20, 2011

Snake Dance Nation



I was investigating what was going on inside of a building. I came in from above and down some stairs into a room above a large room. In the room below I could see a very long line of dancing people was outlining each wall of the room. There was a beat of drum and a lady was speaking and urging each and every one of the participants to dance. No matter what else they felt or did just to continue dancing. I could see the room of dancers rhythmically swaying and writhing and the ever present lady urging them on. I dropped down into the concrete room. I was not dancing and I got some odd looks. I danced a bit and tried to match the serpent rhythm of the room. The lady came my way and I took both of her hands in mine. She immediately started turning and twitching. She turned summersaults within my grasp. The appearance of what was happening was akin to a balloon losing its air when suddenly popped. The lady was losing something, coming undone. I thought I better get out of there and I left through the stairs going back upward. I got back to the top and had to walk down a long pathway beside a hill of rock that were all chalk like and yellow. I finally got to a road which I crossed and went into a nearby strip-mall. I was a bit worried because I could see a couple of blocks away a writhing line of dancers

No comments:

Post a Comment