Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spider for a Pet

DISCLAIMER:Not sure where this dream came from or what emotion was being released. I do know I was very afraid of spiders for a lot of my life and lately have realized they are another of God's creatures and have their place in the world just as much as as I do. Now they don't bother me as much.


We had a bug for a pet. It was spider looking bug, but I hurt it so it was a little hard to tell. I was sitting in a dining room chair and smashed our bug. I was freaked out by it and flung the bug on to the floor of the kitchen. The kitchen floor was linoleum and I thought the bug had landed on the wrong side so I kicked at it to turn it over. The bug started to waddle away looking longer than it should and for every step it was leaving a black stain.

No comments:

Post a Comment