Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clandestine?


I ended up forced into working for a clandestine organization. It was unclear if this was a crime syndicate or an anti-government group. Their goals were not clear. Most of the time I was working to be one with them and I was always scared for my life. I was not sure what my role was, was I undercover, was I pretending, I didn’t know. I went to all the functions; large outings and dinners and I continued playing along. I noticed there was always someone giving me a suspicious look, from the far side of a banquet room to a hallway peak in the large house we stayed. I did nothing but hang out and possibly I supposed overhear something.

We had all gone to a very large commercial complex. It was sprawling mall like complex but with large banquet rooms coming off hallways. It was a multi-level large building with railings overlooking other floors. It appeared as though some major plans were in place and there were dozens of our people throughout. I was pulled aside by one of the suit clad agents and asked to come over and play a game of pool. From a room of tables one was open and I was issued toward that table. I was asked to go over and rack up a game so I went to the racking end of the table and it had the old-fashioned slot on the end to pull the balls out of. When I reached in I did not get balls I got apples. I pulled out a lot of apples, some mushy and some hard and crisp.

While at this large complex a woman, one of three that had come into our house on that day got me off to the side and told me she needed to speak with me. Others were everywhere within our sight and we were having difficulty speaking. She said that she had some very important information and that she wanted me to bend over and she was going to put it where I least wanted to have it put. I told her I had to go to the bathroom I found a place I could go but the doors had two words that I suppose meant men and women but were in some form of language that I had no experience in reading. I chose a door and went inside. The stalls were not standard American stalls they appeared to have no toilets and they were very large enclosed stalls. There was a huge amount of grit and sand on the floor and I did not know at all what I was to do or what I had gotten into.

No comments:

Post a Comment