Thursday, February 3, 2011

Contra Band



My wife and I were watching a DVD at another person’s home. The DVD was about a young girl who was a musician. On the screen the girl went to a large festival to play. I knew about these types of festivals and I started to explain to my wife what I knew about them. I explained that, “You find the band that is from your own country and then listen to that band.” I went on to explain that, “everyone there played Contra music and so you would always listen to that type of music but if you went to your own country you could listen to your country play Contra.” About the time I finished explaining, on the screen the young girl unfurled the flag of her country, the USA, on the stage where she would join to play.

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/DLBailey/MusicalNotes.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment