Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Employment and Air Ships


I was with my parents and was checking out what my father thought could be a good source of employment. We needed to drive to a particular place where a large flat airship was to land on top of the car. We took my car. The airship came down with two legs but instead of being side-by-side like on a helicopter they were on each end. They landed on top of the car but the front leg was not on the car well and started to slip off, I was shoving with my hand as it caught the left side of the windshield and the left driver window. Finally I shoved the part that caught away but it left my car very damaged. I was angry that we had taken my car. The company offered to pay for my car to be fixed but I was completely upset because I figured that it had thrown my car out of balance and could not be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment