Sunday, January 16, 2011

Boat Ride - Chris and the Strat


Boat Ride

I was in the front yard of a city street. This was not an upscale street this was more of a clean, chain linked fence, middle class neighborhood. It was a rainy night and runoff water was running down the street. About a half block up our street I saw someone in a larger ship drop a smaller wooden boat into the street where two gentlemen were riding. As they came by where I was standing I jumped in and was carried away with them. I got down about a block and then started wondering why I had made myself go a block down the street in the rain and would now have to walk back up the street. I leaned my body to the side and that action turned the boat into the side of the street where I got out saying to the other two men that the boat was going pretty darn fast with what runoff there was.


Chris and the Strat

I was watching Chris Isaak on stage and he was as usual wearing a bright outfit, this time white with sequins. He was energetically entertaining us and at this moment was talking to us about what a Stratocaster was. He leaned to the front of the stage where there was a guitar standing on its side and pointed at the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment