Friday, January 14, 2011

Leaving early, Chuck Norris, and Stuffed animals Bellowing



Barb and I were at a party but we left early. We were in the car discussing the reason for our leaving. We had left because of sadness over a kittie’s deaths or sickness. I was telling Barb that I had thought about it earlier that night and had listed five reasons that we might leave early and why the party might be over early and they were all reasons similar to the one that made us leave.

We had to go up a very steep hill to get home and we got to the top and needed to go on through and there was a big SUV blocking the way. I had seen this happen before. The driver was Chuck Norris and I knew he was out scheming to do a dirty deed. I backed down the hill and went another way.

Earlier that evening Barb and Wayne had told us that they kept hearing something yell out “Wait!!!” as they walked around their house and eventually after searching for quite some time they realized it was a stuffed animal that Barb and I had given them that was doing the bellowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment