Monday, January 24, 2011

The Wrong Branch



I was riding in a car driven by another man. The man got a worried look on his face with a scrunched up face. I asked the man what was wrong. In mumbling response while looking to his left he said, “That branch shouldn’t be there.” I could tell that he was referring to a left-angles street in our view. He continued to have a concentrated look and with sweat beading up on his brow seemed to be fearful. I put together that the road branch to the left should not be there and with concentrated effort the man hoped he could change the situation.

At that time I found myself transported into a bar atmosphere with a half-dozen men holding down the man and I understood that they were transforming the man with their hands-on mental abilities. One of the fellows said, “This is good.” I could tell that he was feeling and mentally seeing what was happening to the fellow. I felt jealous and left out. I complained out loud that I wished I could see what was happening. One of the men said OK man I will open you up a channel through my ribs. He stood back from the rest and put his hands on his hips as he told me this. He then said. “Hold on I need to get on that side.” I envisioned a traditional hell with red and horned people standing around.

1 comment:

  1. I found this dream to be very profound; it showed an undestanding that we create our realities. I'm more curious, though, about what you thought this dream meant.

    ReplyDelete