Saturday, January 22, 2011

Death and Hot Fudge



I died but was still around. I was driving around just after I had died and decided that if I was dead I was very darn well going to have a hot fudge sundae. I had not eaten so many so that I would not get so fat and die and that did not seem to be a problem at the moment so I was going to have that sundae. I went into a small convenience store with an ice cream bar and I ordered. I did so by writing the order on a piece of paper and laying it down on the counter. I could function pretty darn well though I could not be seen and I believed could not be heard. I had a pocket full of quarters so I reached down and grabbed a handful of them and plunked those down as well. I was waiting for service and decided it would be easier to get up and out of the way so I jumped on top of the bar to do my waiting. One short older fellow with a white beard looked at me and talked to me telling me that they had seen my kind in there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment