Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper signing



I was working in a Saw mill that was a couple of miles from the center of the city. Because of this I ran to meet a business man where I was to sign papers for a home I was purchasing. When I got there and started to do business I could not sign the papers as I did not have my checkbook. My uncle happened to be in a car not far from us and offerred to help me. He grabbed the pen and a piece of paper and I looked over my shoulder. He then started to draw on the paper a picture of the house that was in a picture on the man's clipboard. He made confident strokes in perfect perspective once in a while looking up a moment at the picture. The man offerred the papers to him and he took them and started to sign. I then took off again on barefeet to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment